Since 1914, the Boyden Family has been farming these majestic Lamoille River valley fields at the intersection of Route 104 and 15 in Cambridge, Vermont. What began as a predominantly dairy farm through the years has evolved into naturally raised beef cattle, field crops, maple production, wine & spirits, weddings and events. Patriarch Fred Boyden and his wife, Diancy have two sons. Mark and David have been ingeniously innovative the last 20 years growing the farm to focus on moving forward in their businesses which continue to enrich the entire farm.
Alongside Mark and David are their wives, Lauri and Linda who are instrumental with their own creative additions to the farm and winery with unique ways of keeping Boyden Farm vibrant. Lauri is the venue coordinator at The Barn for all of the exceptional weddings and events. You will find her and her staff working diligently alongside the event vendors to assist in creating a fabulous celebration each and every time.
The Boyden Family is honored to have its treasured Boyden Farm listed on the Vermont State Registry of Historic places. It gives us great pride to share this very important place with so many wonderful people and be a part of your most memorable moments here at our beautiful property.
Visit Boyden Farm to view a true Vermont working farm and vineyard. Give your friends and family an enriching experience of the best Vermont beef, maple, wine and spirits at your magnificent Boyden Farm wedding or event.
Here are the top ten reasons to choose The Barn at Boyden Farm:
- Family owned with over 11 years of on-site event experience
- Use of indoor/outdoor spaces for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception
- Venue coordinator and additional staff on-site
- Create your celebration with our preferred list of vendors
- Nearby lodging accommodations offer shuttle service to and from the venue
- Pristine historic family farm with panoramic views
- Inclusive amenities keep rental costs to a minimum
- Caterer’s kitchen, bar space, restrooms, dance floor, and dressing rooms
- Property rental is for the weekend and includes the use of the pavilion for your ceremony and the 4,000 square-foot authentic hayloft barn for the reception
- Just 20 minutes from Burlington International Airport into the country for a true Vermont experience\